These climbs are on a headland north of the village of Ballyheigue (GR Q6847 2970). There are some nice handy climbs to play on here....none of them too serious, but there's amazing views as the sea comes right under you from the other side of the headland.
1. "WAVECREST" V DIFF 9m Ger Cronin Solo 11/05/2014 Start near the end of the headland, under where the rock above you takes a step up....climb straight up just arriving out on the end of this step.
2. "STEPOVER" S 12m Ger Cronin Solo 11/5/2014 Start just right of Wavecrest...again climbing straight up, and climbing to the highest point on the step above up. Fab views of the sea.
3. "THE THUNDER ROLLS" S 16m Ger Cronin Solo 11/5/2014 Start about 3m right of Stepover, climbing straight up the angle in the headland....topping out at the highest point of the headland....
4. " WONDERWALL" S 16m Ger Cronin Solo 11/5/2014 Start about 4m right of The Thunder Rolls...on the main stretch of the headland...Climb up until you reach the highest point on the headland.
5. "SINCE I MET YOU LADY" V DIFF 14m Ger Cronin Solo 11/5/2014 Start about 2m right of Wonderwall, climbing straight up to the top of the headland.
6. "MANY RIVERS" V DIFF 13m Ger Cronin Solo 11/5/2014 Again start about 2m right of Since I Met You Lady...climbing straight up to the top of the headland.